Monday, September 04, 2006

I'm looking forward to a raging Fall

Labor Day means everyone drags their old dusty surfboard out for its yearly rinse. Lucky for me, even if all the campgrounds are full, all the parking spots are taken and all the slots are filled on the main breaks, there remains a few less traveled places along the Trestles area. One of them being the San Onofre Trails area. I looked at Trail 6, but trusty Trail 2 offered an empty lineup, which is good enough for the lackluster 2-4 wind swell that rolled through. Not many memorable waves came, so I worked out a few inside lefts with cutbacks into the whitewater and out again just for jollies. Tomorrow, all the dustless surfboards return to their garage rafters, school is back in session, and I'm looking forward to a raging Fall.

No comments: