Friday, April 18, 2008

I had some very good scores.

Even though I take aspirin now before I go out rather than after (well, after too...), I dragged myself down to Lowers to take advantage of a Cracking' Summery Day and some infrequent but solid waves. Off point and acting like a vulture, I picked off some head high waves that had some serious juice and speed for a change. Ducking and running down point with a silvery slick ocean, I had some excellent out of control races on the fast ones and a few tubes on some waves that opened up and threw out. The waves today were like the ones that usually show up only during the contests down at Lowers just to piss us off, but today it was definitely contestable and I had some very good scores.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.