Saturday, July 12, 2008

Carves and tubes galore

Nothing puts a smile on my face faster than watching a new swell come up as I paddle out. Such was the case today, as the weather turned tropical with a Mexican influence of high clouds and hot balmy humid conditions. It was like every set got a little bigger, a little better, and even more oddly, the temperature of the water seemed to rise with every set as an added bonus! Being Saturday, I almost had written the day off, but lo and behold, Lower Trestles just came alive while I watched and surfed my own little peak just off point. The little boost of adrenaline from watching the new swell build before my eyes helped, because the waves were big and fast, so I gladly took advantages of the all newly hatched swell with places for me to shred, enjoying carves and tubes galore.

No comments: