Saturday, December 09, 2006

Shape of things to come!

Holy Crap! After weeks of no surf, I finally made it back out in the water today! The crowds were vicious at Trestles, so I went down to Trails and enjoyed some empty head high waves in great conditions! With the worst flat spell I can remember for this time of year since Thanksgiving, I was pleased and relieved to find I could still get up and ride just fine, although I was a little rusty at times. With south wind early on, I waited the morning sickness of wind chop out and luckily got Trail 2 in glorious NW fashion, with peaks breaking right on the main reef and hauling ass all the way to the shore. In what I feared would be another bad surf day, I was instead pleased to find it all in good working order, including me, and hopefully today shows the shape of things to come!

No comments: